Plan Review Applications/Resources
To help assure building safety, the District works with residents, builders, and developers from a fire and life safety perspective to ensure residential and commercial buildings meet the California Fire Code, Placer County Safe Ordinance, and local NTFPD/MBFPD ordinances.
Electronic Submittal Process –
- Review the Cost Recovery Schedule to determine fees that will be due for the plan review.
- Submit a completed application, the plans required for the review, and any pertinent documents to the Plan Review Email
- All plans and documents must be submitted in Adobe Acrobat PDF file type (Multiple emails ok if plans are too large).
- Complete submittals will be invoiced via Square.com where the invoice can be paid via credit card. A credit card service fee of 3.5% will apply.
- Fees must be paid for plans to be added to plan review queue. Checks are also accepted and can be mailed to NTFPD, ATT Plans, PO Box 5879, Tahoe City, CA 96145.
- Once the cost recovery fees are paid, the submittal will go in the queue for electronic plan review and will be reviewed within 15-business days (3 weeks). Expedited plan review requests cannot be accommodated; plan accordingly to avoid any delays.
For questions regarding the NTFPD/MBFPD plan review process and requirements, email Plan Review.